How to Wash A Baseball Cap Without Ruining Its Shape
Summer is coming, nothing should stop the people who enjoy a healthy life breaking a sweat! It is time for them to pick up the fashion baseball caps to play a serious game! Actually, the baseball caps are not only for the sports fun, we can also wear them out to add much stylish flavor to our daily street-style looks. A fashionable cap is a nice accessory to make any outfit and anyone look cool. But what if when they get dirty, how to wash a baseball cap correctly without ruining its original shape? Here come the simple steps for your reference.
1. The first preparation is adding a proper amount of detergent into a basin of clean water. When the detergent is melted into the water evenly, you can put the dirty fashion cap into the water and let it soak for 5 to 10 minutes. If your hat is not cleaned for a long time, the soaking time could last a little bit longer.
2. Brush the cap gently with a soft brush. The hair of the brush could not be too hard, or it might lead to pilling in the appearance. And you should not use too much strength in brushing for the same purpose to avoid pilling of the fabric.
3. Then rinse the baseball hat with clean water. Turn on the tap to wash off the foaming in every part of the cap. Remember not to fold or rub the cap in this step, just rinse.
4. Now it is time for us to check the details carefully. If the baseball cap is not clean completely with some tough stains found, we should apply a little bit of toothpaste on it and then brush it gently again, then rinse it with water. The toothpaste has a stronger cleaning and whitening power.
5. For the record, the inner part of your stylish baseball cap should be brushed at least several times to get rid of the accumulated sweat and bacteria for sure. The anti-bacterial detergent has the special removing function, which should be used when we wash the cap after a certain period.
6. Press the hat with a dry towel. The towel is going to absorb the water from the cap gradually, which is much faster than the natural air-drying. But still, should not fold or rub it, or the original shape would be damaged.
7. Place the custom vintage baseball hat by its original shape on a dry towel to let it be air-drying completely. The towel is going to absorb the water more quickly and makes the drying done in s shorter time.