Home And You: Seven Things To Remember When You Are Designing The Interiors
A lot of people think that the most difficult task is to design the exteriors of a house; the truth is something else. To be honest, interiors are the most difficult part in constructing and getting your home ready for you to stay in it. Since most of the people visit your house and check every single thing, you need to be sure about all the things that you use for the interiors.
If you are designing the interiors of your house and want them to be good enough for others to see, here are the top seven things for you to remember:
1) It is always good to have a single shade on all the walls of a particular room. You may have different colors for different rooms, but a single shade always looks best for each room, unless you want a special wall to display an expensive showpiece, an antique item or your hobby.
2) If you have instruments, they can be excellent decorative items for the interiors of your house. There are so many ways in which you can flaunt your expensive guitars, drums, violins, etc. If you have any instrument, let it occupy a special place in the living room.
3) Let there be paintings in every single room of your house, including the washrooms or bathrooms. If you can’t afford to buy original oil paintings, you can always go for the printed sheets. Get the sheets framed and place one painting in every room.
4) Wind chimes may seem unimportant to you, but they can bring a lot of happiness to your house. Besides, there are many people, who find it easy to sleep to the shimmering sounds of wind chimes. So, for the sake of positive energies, happiness and sound sleep, hang wind chimes in different rooms of your house.
5) You may have a verandah or a garden, but having a few plants inside your house is a good thing. Since these plants supply oxygen to you, you feel fresh all throughout the day.
6) If you are married or are living with your partner, you must have a wall that depicts all the romantic moments you both have spent together. When you keep looking at all those pictures, you feel stronger about your relationship; such a thing also boosts commitment and loyalty.
7) If you are a creative person, it is always good to flaunt your skills by hanging some of your DO IT YOURSELF projects.